A successful fitness pro can enjoy a great schedule, helping clients succeed and lucrative paychecks. Getting to that point, however, can take time, money, energy, and trial and error.
To help more people attain that level of success, the founder of the John Spencer Ellis Enterprises, a fitness and personal development solutions company, is now offering a free, full-length online video focused on Fitness Business and Marketing 101.
Designed especially for new and intermediate trainers, coaches and fitness pros but still useful to more advanced trainers, the free video training covers a full gamut of topics faced by those in the fitness industry today, including:
– Working as an employee of a company vs. being independent;
– Standards of professionalism;
– Creating and honing a fitness niche;
– Developing an effective brand in the fitness industry, including logos, themes and more;
– Effectively using websites and social media outreach;
– Setting up a space and getting permits for a fitness business as well as business incorporation;
– Building a client base;
“I really appreciate all of the people and resources that helped me on the road to success when I was getting started in the fitness industry, so I wanted to pay it forward and provide this helpful training for others who about passionate about this business,” said Ellis. “There is no catch and no secret costs – this is truly a free online training for fitness pros across the world.”
To get free tips and to view the free Fitness Business and Marketing 101 online video, fitness pros can visit http://johnspencerellis.com/fitness-business-and-marketing-101-free-video-training/ and simply press the play button.