Verecloud has combined with meeting experts at PGi to offer its integrated web conferencing solution. GlobalMeet, through the Cloudwrangler™ Marketplace, is powered by Verecloud®.
The new service will be available to businesses for purchase on the website starting December 5, 2011. New customers will get a 30-day free license (usually $ 29 per user per month) plus 2,500 rollover minutes to use within 90 days per user (a $ 125 savings per user).
With GlobalMeet web and audio conferencing through Cloudwrangler™ businesses get competitive pricing, with plans starting at just $ 29 per month, for unlimited web conferencing. Bundled GlobalMeet plans start at just $ 39 per month, including unlimited web conferencing and 1,000 minutes of audio conferencing. GlobalMeet meetings can host up to 125 participants per session and include a robust feature set, no software client downloads and affordable pricing for businesses of any size.
“GlobalMeet is a state-of-the-art, intuitive web and audio conferencing tool at an extremely competitive price, which is why Verecloud chose it for our Marketplace.” – John Dardick Vice President Partner Management and Business Development
“Partnering with PGi aligns with Verecloud’s strategy to offer simple, cloud-based solutions that enable our customers to effectively conduct business and achieve greater value from their IT budgets. Plan pricing is extremely competitive for users who want a full-featured audio and web conferencing solution that includes Outlook integration,” he added.
“With 20 years of leadership in virtual meetings, PGi launched GlobalMeet to bring audio and web conferencing together for a simple, seamless user experience.” – Ralph Hawkins SVP PGi Partner Channel
The Key Features Include:
- On-Demand Web Conferencing – Share documents, websites and applications with perfect resolution.
- Audio Conferencing – Control phone-only meetings from your desktop, and see whose talking. Easy, single click transition to a web meeting included.
- Toolbar Plug-In for Use with Microsoft Office Outlook® – One-click controls to schedule, start, manage and record meetings from your desktop.
- Screen Sharing – Screen sharing that supports multiple monitors, partial screen views, and shared annotation and note taking for true unified collaboration.
- Zero Download Required – Guests never need to download any software to join a meeting. All they need is a web browser.
- Secure Meetings – Lock your meeting space to keep your ideas safe, interview candidates in private or make critical decisions without fear of intrusions.
- There are no contracts to sign and customers can cancel at any time.